POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! : Re: Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! Server Time
15 May 2024 11:58:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost!
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 13 Sep 2009 03:27:54
Message: <4aac9efa$1@news.povray.org>
- That development cost could be avoided - by just not doing it (file
movements), Thorsten.

- If I hadn't lost my backups folder (within the Scenes folder) I wouldn't
post here at all but smile happily.

- Stupid or not, but why to move a person's file first-hand? That is the
question. make it optionally.

- Nothing is a reason still, to create program installations inside the "My
Documents" folder (same as you say that scenes should be now outside of the
POV-Ray folder).

- How to restore from any backups if all files in folders and sub folders
have been gone? Let me know, please.