POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Shamelessly lazy question : Re: Shamelessly lazy question Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shamelessly lazy question
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Sep 2009 14:43:50
Message: <4aabebe6$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:
> And there is no error catching or bullet
> proofing of any kind.  I wouldn't have the first clue about distributing
> a compiled version of such a thing.)

FWIW, this is the whole "Software as a Service" kind of thing. Have *them*
send *you* a list of their licensees whenever they hire or fire someone,
then run everyones lists against the excel sheet and mail them back any
hits.  Then you don't have to compile it, bullet proof it, etc etc etc.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)