POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The original Der Untergang bits : Re: The original Der Untergang bits Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The original Der Untergang bits
From: Warp
Date: 9 Sep 2009 17:38:20
Message: <4aa8204c@news.povray.org>
Out of curiosity I watched the propaganda film Triumph of the Will (you
can find it in its entirety and subtitled at google videos).

  The film was outright scary, but do you know what scared me the most?
Something which haunts me? At the end of the film, when Rudolf Hess chants:
"The Party is Hitler! But Hitler is Germany, as Germany is Hitler! Hitler
sieg hail! Sieg hail! Sieg hail!" and the audience cheers.

--
                                                          - Warp