POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The original Der Untergang bits : Re: The original Der Untergang bits Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The original Der Untergang bits
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 8 Sep 2009 17:43:58
Message: <4aa6d01e$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/08/09 15:00, Warp wrote:
>    Watching some of Hitler's actual speeches, it actually doesn't feel like
> the actor in that movie is overacting at all...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q-6H4xOUrs

	There's a big difference between giving a speech in public and doing it
in private. I've seen lots of politicians give fiery speeches like the
one in that video - but they don't have a reputation of being like that
in person. People often exaggerate their emotions in speeches.

--
Blessed are the censors, for they shall inhibit the earth.