POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : motion blur in 3.7? : Re: motion blur in 3.7? Server Time
5 Oct 2024 14:59:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: motion blur in 3.7?
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 8 Sep 2009 09:38:19
Message: <4aa65e4b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Either you passionately love motion blur, or you hate it. There's no
> middle ground. ;)

I can't make up my mind. In some cases it makes no sense, in other
cases, it works well.

I don't really know if it needs to be included in POV-Ray, though.
Rigging up an animation, and averaging the frames isn't that tough to
do, and you'd still need to rig the animation to do it properly anyway.
So, it just takes the step of averaging the images out.

Unless, of course, I'm seriously missing something here.

--
~Mike