POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Cause and Effect again : Re: Cause and Effect again Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cause and Effect again
From: clipka
Date: 8 Sep 2009 04:30:08
Message: <4aa61610$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers schrieb:
> Why do the researcher see this as being plausible?  It seems much more
> likely to me that the kids who (will eventually) have the fewest
> behavioral problems are the ones who are most likely to display an
> "acute reaction" to guilt.

May be, maybe not. To find out, a control group would have to be
established where the kids would not be subject to the same
guilt-evoking scenario... nor any similar, for that matter.

It seems pretty unlikely to me that this toy event would have been the
only potentially-guilt-evoking event in the childrens' lifetime...