POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Great video about open-mindedness : Re: Great video about open-mindedness Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Great video about open-mindedness
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Sep 2009 14:44:29
Message: <4aa4030d$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Sadly, this kind of video seems
> to be an extremely rare occurrence.)

Actually, it's very common. Just not in atheist vs theist debates. But go to
any (say) philosophy textbook, college science class, or even science blog,
etc, and you'll find lots of good discussions of such things. Producing
something like that and putting it up on youtube targeting people who
generally won't listen anyway is a lot of work for little reward.

For example, posts from that same blog I mentioned:

http://www.scientificblogging.com/rationally_speaking/null_hypothesis_and_logic_skepticism

http://www.scientificblogging.com/rationally_speaking/definitions_definitions_what_they_mean_science

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)