POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 5 Sep 2009 19:26:47
Message: <4aa2f3b7$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 08:52:59 -0400, Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:
>> Completely off topic,
>
> This is the place for it, ye ken.

I remember typing that and thinking "I can put a strange anecdote after
it." But I don't remember typing or deleting said story.

> Well, if you can get to that crock of gold I hid before Jim does then take USD
> 10 worth as my contribution to keeping the "land of the free" the home of the
> healthy. <g>

Can we play hot-or-cold to see who can find it first?
*walking out the door* Am I closer yet?!

>>> Thanks, Sabrina. You're up late or early.
>
>> Both.
>
> Me too I was having breakfast with the toothache fairy :(

Antibiotics for me. Not the good antibiotics that make you feel better
in a day or two, but the kind where you feel slightly less awful for a week.