POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 5 Sep 2009 16:15:33
Message: <4aa2c6e5$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/05/09 12:13, Darren New wrote:
> a good summary. Note that there's a part in the constitution that talks
> about how to change the constitution. Many people credit that (in part)
> with the longevity of the government here.

	I once started a student organization. I had to draft a constitution,
as per regulations. I had a section on the requirements for modifying
the constitution.

	Big mistake.

	It was impossible to change it, because the majority of the folks
involved (officers, club members, etc) never cared about the changes
enough to vote for them.

--
"Hex Dump" - Where Witches put used Curses?