POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : motion blur in 3.7? : Re: motion blur in 3.7? Server Time
5 Oct 2024 18:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: motion blur in 3.7?
From: clipka
Date: 5 Sep 2009 05:59:45
Message: <4aa23691$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot schrieb:
> Sometimes I wonder if Christoph has another life besides writing code....
> :-)

Hm... given that in my daytime job I'm a software developer, too - well,
not much I guess :-P

No, seriously, I also occasionally do some active racing... you know,
that stuff where it's all about speed - what's it called again? Rate...
Reight... Raytracing - yeah, that was the name :-D

I guess I'm actually a bit of a workaholic, with puzzles being my
poison, and software development tends to give me ample of that.

> But I agree with him. He is already doing a great job on 3.7

Thanks.