POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Warp
Date: 4 Sep 2009 11:51:16
Message: <4aa13774@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote:
> > These people make my head hurt...

> Mine too. Now, if only I could reverse engineer this mind-control-ray, I
> could convince everyone that the moon landing was not faked.

  I have a theory: Maybe the whole Moon landing conspiracy theory was
initiated by NASA itself, to draw attention away from something much
more serious. When people are fighting over whether the landings were
real or not, they will miss the real issue.

  (What the real issue is? I haven't formed a theory about that yet, but
keep tuned...)

--
                                                          - Warp