POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Sep 2009 11:35:22
Message: <4aa133ba$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   That's one part of radical conspiracy theorists which I find rather
> amusing. (Of course not *all* of conspiracy theorists are so radical,
> but many are.)

BTW, if you want amusing conspiracy theory, rent the movie "Conspiracy
Theory" staring Mel Gibson. If you haven't seen it, you should. The acting
is excellent if nothing else. Listen closely to things going on in the
background too. :-)

> the government secrets, and at the same time they are claiming that the
> government is assasinating anybody doing so.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons
"The fact that this man is alive is proof that Loose Change is bullshit." :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)