POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : And you thought COBOL was readable? : Re: And you thought COBOL was readable? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And you thought COBOL was readable?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 4 Sep 2009 00:03:24
Message: <4aa0918c$1@news.povray.org>
While we're on the topic of text adventures, I just played last year's
IFComp winner:

http://ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=4glrrfh7wrp9zz7b

	Need a z-interpreter that can handle the .blorb file. On Linux I used
Fizmo.

	The puzzles are just above mediocre. It's a short game, and you can
type HINT if you get impatient. The cool thing about it is that it
really does capture the essence of your mood when you're just
procrastinating.

--
Why a man would want a wife is a big mystery to some people.  Why a man
would want *two* wives is a bigamystery.