POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Warp
Date: 3 Sep 2009 04:34:30
Message: <4a9f7f96@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood <tim### [at] anti-spamcomcastnet> wrote:
> It's not my project (who cares as long as they really
> were on the moon?)

  Why shouldn't we care? If NASA created fakes, we should know about it.

> but from what I understand there
> were reflections of lights showing in the helmet
> visor.

  Do you honestly and seriously think that nobody has ever thought about
that?

  Let me ask you a question: Do you know the mechanics and physics behind
the so-called photographic lens flare effect?

  I warmly recommend you to read some debunking websites besides those hoax
theory websites. Then make an informed decision on whether the explanations
make sense and which possibility is more plausible.

--
                                                          - Warp