POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:10:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: scott
Date: 3 Sep 2009 04:00:31
Message: <4a9f779f@news.povray.org>
> Armstrong is going down the ladder when
> the video feed breaks up, having planned for every contingency
> "they" cut in a video portion of "Armstrong" descending a ladder,

As Warp said, if this really was the case, there would be a huge number of
people who knew about it, and it is *really* unlikely that many people could
keep their mouths shut for so long.  I don't see how you could do such a
thing with only 1 or 2 people knowing about it.  It's not like some senior
NASA person could come in one night with a friend and shoot the fake video
to exactly match what hadn't even happened yet.