POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 : Re: Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 04:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62
From: Warp
Date: 1 Sep 2009 11:29:07
Message: <4a9d3dc2@news.povray.org>
Alain <aze### [at] qwertyorg> wrote:
> On my system, ALL the starfields looks the same.

  I don't understand how that is physically possible. The starfield image
as rendered by pov3.6 has completely different pixel values than the one
rendered by pov3.7. For example, the upper left pixel of the starfield area
in the pov3.6-rendered image has a pixel value of (0A, 0D, 20), while the
one in the pov3.7-rendered image has a pixel of (3A, 41, 63).

--
                                                          - Warp