POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Portal : Re: Portal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal
From: Warp
Date: 1 Sep 2009 09:52:15
Message: <4a9d270f@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> That would explain it then, so I basically got bored doing loads of very
> repetitive "test chambers".

  I honestly can't understand your view. I didn't find the test chambers
repetitive at all. Each one introduced a new puzzle which required a
different solution than earlier. (In fact, may could be solved in more
than one way.)

>  I must admit I didn't realise this wasn't the
> actual game, I'll have to go back and look to see how to start the actual
> game level rather than the test levels.  Doh!

  I didn't say it's "not the actual game". I said that it's an intro.

--
                                                          - Warp