POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 : Re: Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 02:29:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62
From: clipka
Date: 31 Aug 2009 22:51:14
Message: <4a9c8c22$1@news.povray.org>
Warp schrieb:
>   I find it a bit hypocritical for you to criticize me and tell me to shut
> the fuck up when even you can't get the math right.

That's what happens when one gets annoyed by the other one not
listening, alleging that one is "explaining nothing at all", and being
extraordinarily demanding: It drastically reduces the motivation to
invest time into it.

Besides it would be more humiliating for me if I didn't know already
that I keep getting the exponent wrong way round.