POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 : Re: Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 Server Time
6 Oct 2024 02:29:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Aug 2009 16:35:29
Message: <4a9c3411$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> This would mean that if your monitor is set very
> bright, then the white lines will overwhelm the black ones, requiring
> a different gamma correction value

Isn't this kind of the point, tho? Unless you turn up both the black level
and the white level in a controlled way, I'd think increasing the brightness
of one or the other is going to mean you have to correct your images
differently for them to "look right".

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe