POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 02:33:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: scott
Date: 31 Aug 2009 03:32:45
Message: <4a9b7c9d$1@news.povray.org>
>     When were you here? It's really only over the last 5 years that I've
> noticed how much more aggressive people have become. Of course that
> aggression has always been there, but now there are crowds and crowds of
> it instead of just a drunken punch up between two bully boys.

It seemed pretty bad when I lived in Oxford from about 2003-2006.  I was
walking along with my gf and there was another couple standing at a bus stop
having an argument.  As we walked past the guy started shouting abuse at us
and telling us to mind our own business etc while his gf was trying to calm
him down.  It's scary, I don't know what half of these people are on.  Also
it was pretty much accepted that if you were walking around between 11 and
midnight you'd see at least one group having a fight or acting agressively.

>      And of course, I can't say that for every town as I haven't been to
> every town, I'm sure some are ok... I think.

My home town of Southampton is the same in the centre.  When I'm there I
just stick to local pubs and avoid the really central areas (after all, why
would you want to go there?).

It's such a shame there are so many idiots who ruin it for the majority, I
wish the police were tougher on them.