POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 02:29:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: Slime
Date: 30 Aug 2009 19:08:52
Message: <4a9b0684$1@news.povray.org>
> At any rate, my point is that I live in a large urban area. It's not
> exactly "too small a town".

Are you taking advantage of it?

My advice, since this has worked fairly well for myself: Try to make friends
with some other single men your age who will push you to go places you
wouldn't normally go. If you already have friends like that (say, at work),
express interest in going out with them. Of course, you have to be willing
to do so if they invite you. If you're not willing (too shy), then you have
to remind yourself that it's a necessary step to improving the part of your
life that makes you unhappy.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]