POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Name that style : Let's try again Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Let's try again
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Aug 2009 17:23:34
Message: <4a9aedd6$1@news.povray.org>
OK, take a look at this:

http://tinyurl.com/nuktqb

and this:

http://tinyurl.com/l4xg4u

Note the pointed arches, the vaulted roof, the multiplicity of vertical
elements, the heavily ribbed columns, the geometric designs of circles
and epicycloids, the curves and diagonals, the general "encrusted" look
of the curving...

Now if *I* were looking for a way to describe all this, I'd choose
either just "ornate", or probably "gothic". But I have no idea whether
that's technically correct...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/