POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You thought 4K graphics demos were impressive? : Re: You thought 4K graphics demos were impressive? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You thought 4K graphics demos were impressive?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 29 Aug 2009 14:21:17
Message: <4a99719d@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:14:01 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Hence my clarification. It's obviously a valid .h file. But is it a
> valid .c file?

Yes, it would be a valid .c file because a library doesn't need to have a
main() function.

I also seem to recall that there is a way to specify a different entry
point rather than main() even for a program, but whether the .c file is
valid and whether it makes a valid "program" are actually two different
questions. :-)

Jim