POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: Chambers
Date: 28 Aug 2009 22:56:38
Message: <4a9898e6$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>>> Not sure how to do that, but... nice idea.
>>
>> Offer them drinks.
>
> I still don't get the part where I'm talking to a complete stranger and
> NOT getting the crap kicked out of me...

You see a couple of cute girls in a bar, you walk up to the group and
say, "Hey, how's it going?  Can I buy you and your friends a drink?"

Sure, it's not the smoothest line ever invented... but often enough
it'll get them to hang out with you, if at least until they finish their
drinks.  It gives you a chance, at least.

There's a great line in "Deathproof," that goes something like "girls
will drink any piss you throw at them, as long as a man is buying it!" :)

...Chambers