POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know... : Re: You know... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know...
From: Invisible
Date: 28 Aug 2009 05:42:47
Message: <4a97a697$1@news.povray.org>
>> Real coders define a continuation monad who's operators are all ASCII
>> art, and generate spaghetti code using an epimorphism over
>> endofunctors. Deobfuscate THAT! O_O
>
> I'd first need to deobfuscate your sentence :-P

Trust me, if I had the time and energy, I could probably come up with
something horribly contorted in Haskell.

1. It lets you define functions with names like **_<#_^_#>_**

2. It lets you write lines of code and automatically inserts hidden
function calls between them.

3. It allows functions to construct other functions.

Need I continue? Suffice it to say, you could do some seriously messed
up stuff with this puppy...