POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's a fact : Re: It's a fact Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's a fact
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Aug 2009 09:36:18
Message: <4a953a52$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> So it's just AES encrypted? I'm surprised 7zip can't handle that...

Well would you look at that? It seems I'm using the very last version of
7zip to *not* support AES encryption. *facepalm*

I used to check the 7zip website all the time, but after years of
seeming inactivity, I gave up looking for new versions... Apparently
development has started going forward again.