POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What I'm learning about open source : Re: What I'm learning about open source Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What I'm learning about open source
From: Doctor John
Date: 26 Aug 2009 06:52:47
Message: <4a9513ff@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:

> LOL, I've always said (particularly with regard to NetWare) that the
> software was *too* stable. :-)
>
> Jim

Indeed. As I more than once remarked to PFYs it wasn't the easiest
system to configure but once you'd got it right, it was so easy to
maintain that it could be delegated to them with no particular worries -
thus leaving me with plenty of time for more important tasks like lunch :-)

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei