POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun Facts : Re: Fun Facts Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:29:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fun Facts
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 25 Aug 2009 16:40:14
Message: <4a944c2e@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:35:05 -0400, Warp wrote:

> Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>> >
>> >    Why not? Says who?
>
>>         Married people.
>
>   Have you considered that, like those things in that cracked.com page,
> this might also be a common belief which may, in fact, not be so true?

Well, and in my own defense, I had read "disagreements" when I see now it
really was "arguments" - and I can agree with you that arguments are not
necessarily a part of married life.  My wife and I have been married for
13 years and I think we had our first serious argument about 2-3 years
ago - and it's the only one we've had (and it turned out to be a total
misunderstanding).

So while we disagree about things, we very very very rarely actually
argue about things.

Jim