POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Life just isn't long enough : Re: Life just isn't long enough Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Life just isn't long enough
From: Warp
Date: 25 Aug 2009 11:26:29
Message: <4a9402a5@news.povray.org>
Doctor John <joh### [at] homecom> wrote:
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/08/25/unix_sco_judge_reversal/

> OMG it's back on again. I'm going to die before this is decided. WTF do
> the SCO trustees think they're playing at?
> (any comments Jim?)

  With the amount of money SCO has lost in this whole fiasco (did you check
what happened to SCO's stocks immediately after the first ruling that SCO
lost?) and what it's still spending on this fool's errand, I'm really
wondering that even if SCO wins, how much it has to extort money from
other companies before it can call it even.

  I wouldn't be surprised if they will never get their money back. Thus it
just becomes a question of principle and pride. Which can only hurt SCO's
PR (even more than this already has).

--
                                                          - Warp