POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care?
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Aug 2009 23:50:55
Message: <4a935f9f$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
>     No one is talking about breaking promises. They never promised to
> take care of fires of non-payers.

Well, I don't know if they did or not.  I think it's safe to say we can't
assume they did, tho.

>     In any case, most volunteering does not involve promises.

It can, sure. But the calls that it should be illegal because it's negligent
and extortionist and such is certainly excessive I think.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe