POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 24 Aug 2009 22:56:47
Message: <4a9352ef$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/24/09 17:55, andrel wrote:
> Why have it voluntarily? Doesn't make sense to me. I can only assume
> that someone wanted to virtually lower the tax burden for political
> reasons. If that was the case I find that bloody stupid and bloody

	More like financial reasons ;-)

	You do realize that it's quite possible for a small town to prefer not
to pay taxes for a fire department in order to save a few bucks, don't
you? You don't need bad politicians for it to happen.

	It may be stupid, but it's quite possible.

	Just as it's stupid for people not to buy health insurance when they
can afford it. Yet, many intelligent people don't.

--
Feet Smell?  Nose Run?  Hey, you're upside down!