POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national healthcare? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national healthcare?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 24 Aug 2009 22:52:33
Message: <4a9351f1$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/24/09 17:20, andrel wrote:
>> It's pretty common in small towns in the US that the volunteer fire
>> department isn't paid at all - they have to raise funds to buy equipment.
>
> Bloody stupid and bloody irresponsible of the town they are serving.

	What Jim said. Towns over here (particularly in the part of the country
where he lives) are far flung, with some having only, you know, 300
people in them. And they're not rare. I'd bet a *much* higher percentage
of the US lives in such places compared to where you're at.

--
Feet Smell?  Nose Run?  Hey, you're upside down!