POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Now that's cool : Re: Now that's cool Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now that's cool
From: David H  Burns
Date: 24 Aug 2009 21:35:44
Message: <4a933ff0$1@news.povray.org>
Or is space a property of light? I don't know the math but I doubt if we
can make space
  fundamental -- thought I suppose we have to if we want to start with
geometry.;)
If I remember correctly, Einstein started with the behavior of light.
But I suppose that must
involve space (a coordinate system) so ... hmmm.... Interesting but
confusing topic.

David