POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care?
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Aug 2009 16:57:28
Message: <4a92feb8$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Compare: "I will put out fires only for white people."
>   Legal?

For free, mind.  As I said, refusing to volunteer to risk your life for
people who haven't donated was quite probably legal. I never heard of them
getting sued by the guy whose house burned down, for example.  (And it was a
big expensive mansion, owned by someone who should have been able to cough
up $10 but preferred to think he could freeload off his neighbors.)

"White" is a protected class here.

Compare: "I will only put out fires for lawyers."  Legal? You betcha.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe