POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Micronormals + Media Speedup : Re: Micronormals + Media Speedup Server Time
7 Jul 2024 05:43:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Micronormals + Media Speedup
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 24 Aug 2009 12:46:13
Message: <4a92c3d5@news.povray.org>
Le 24/08/2009 09:58, clipka nous fit lire :
> Edouard schrieb:
>> A ghost from the '80s appears and shouts at you for overwhelming their
>> UUCP
>> link. Luckily you don't have a sig that's more than 4 lines, or you'd
>> really be
>> in trouble!
>
> I attack the ghost with my silver sword.
>
> (*rolls dice*)
You score a wonderful critical hit...
but it seems to have no effect on the ghost.
On second thought (easy success in occultism/knowledge/wisdom), you now
remember that silver is for lycanthrope, you need cold iron against
ghosts & spirits.

Despite your unfriendly move, the ghost keeps sentencing you for what
looks like hours and days.
Sleepless and bored to death, you finally fall to the ground.

When you wake-up, only 5 seconds since your last move has really elapsed.