POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition to national health care?
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Aug 2009 11:59:48
Message: <4a92b8f4$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>>>   One would think that kind of behavior would be illegal.
>
>> Refusing to volunteer to risk your life? I wouldn't think that's illegal.
>
>   You know that's not what I meant. Why are you nitpicking?

I'm not. I honestly don't understand why you think not putting out fires you
haven't been paid to put out would be illegal.  As I said, this is a
volunteer fire department we're talking about, not a government-paid job.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe