POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fiction sought : Re: Fiction sought Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fiction sought
From: Darren New
Date: 24 Aug 2009 01:54:23
Message: <4a922b0f$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Going from Wikipedia that sounds like Dilvish, the Damned, which I can't
> remember reading. I do have a copy of his follow up novel "The Changing Land" in
> html format.

It's entirely possible there's more than one in the series. "The Changing
Land" definitely rings a bell.

Oh, and as far as deity-friendly fiction goes, Holly Lisle's "Sympathy for
the Devil" and its sequels are also very good. My favorite conversation there:

Gabriel: "My Lord, the devils are violating their agreement."
God: "Well, what did you expect?"
Gabriel: "But they must be punished!"
God: "They're already damned to hell. What would you have me do?"

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe