POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Greg Egan does it again : Re: Greg Egan does it again Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greg Egan does it again
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 23 Aug 2009 23:31:41
Message: <4a92099d@news.povray.org>
On 08/23/09 20:42, Darren New wrote:
> Book: "Dark Integers"
> Story: "Luminous"
>
> (The story "Dark Integers" is actually a sequel)

	Was Greg Egan the author you've touted frequently in the past? I only
recently read some of his stuff. Dark Integers (the story - not the
anthology) was quite good. Perhaps I got it from a link you posted? It's
free to read on Asimov's (magazine) site.

	Just about a week ago I read Diaspora (the only book of his that I've
read). It was interesting. Not great, but good enough for me to read
more later. I've heard Permutation City is the one to read.

--
How do frogs die? Ker-mit suicide.