POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fiction sought, bis : Fiction sought, bis Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Fiction sought, bis
From: Darren New
Date: 23 Aug 2009 21:59:34
Message: <4a91f406$1@news.povray.org>
I also like stories like Niven writes, wherein there's a mystery that's
worked out that isn't necessarily about people. Stuff like the Beowulf
Schaffer stories, or the "Inherit the Stars" (Hogan) kind of story, where
there's a big mystery not even involving motives or emotions, but it all
makes sense in the end. I guess it's a connection to my enjoyment of
adventure-style games as well.

Any suggestions there?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe