POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 626 : Re: 626 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 626
From: Warp
Date: 22 Aug 2009 15:06:48
Message: <4a9041c8@news.povray.org>
> Yes. Get your country to pass draconian copyright laws that nobody but the
> big media companies think are a good idea. Then we'll let you see our stuff.[1]

  I don't think many countries have more draconian copyright laws than
Finland currently. (Although I hear that Canada is passing, or has already
passed, a copyright law that makes Finland look like the promised land of
global public domain in comparison.)

  Anyways, I don't think it should be that hard to fool youtube to think
you come from another country, by using some kind of anonymizer proxy or
whatever.

--
                                                          - Warp