POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : GuMax skin on POV-Wiki : GuMax skin on POV-Wiki Server Time
7 Jul 2024 06:55:06 EDT (-0400)
  GuMax skin on POV-Wiki
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 22 Aug 2009 09:01:53
Message: <4a8fec41@news.povray.org>
Greetings,

Need a favor .... I've been working on GuMax skin issue's that got busted
after the last upgrade on the Wiki and I've resolved most issue's but ran
into some alignment issue's that I need some help with. My default browser
is Firefox 3.5.1 and the skin looks OK fine, however when I had a look with
IE6 .... no joy!

Could some of you have a look if your browser is other than those mentioned
above?

Since GuMax isn't the default skin YET you will have to switch over using
my preferences > skin

<rant>Arrrgh .... cross browser issue's suck. Why can't there be a standard
that they ALL adhere to?</rant>

Thanks
Jim