POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : This is great : Re: This is great Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This is great
From: Darren New
Date: 21 Aug 2009 13:50:23
Message: <4a8ede5f$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> I take it you've never seen a program written for a cell phone, a set-top
>> box, or an MP3 player?
>
>   Does the iPhone count as one of those?-)

If it's part of operating the phone, sure. If it's an add-on game or
something, probably less so. When you're trying to cut battery usage so you
turn off the receiver half-way thru getting a packet because you can tell
from the first half that you're not interested in the second half, that's
squeezing out performance.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe