POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Natural language is hard : Natural language is hard Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Natural language is hard
From: Invisible
Date: 18 Aug 2009 09:40:24
Message: <4a8aaf48$1@news.povray.org>
I just spent 20 minutes reading various Wikipedia articles on grammar.

My head hurts now.

All I was trying to figure out is why there's no such word as "sheeps".
Several other words have this property, but I have no idea what it's called.

Also: "transparent" is an adjective. But what the hell is
"transparency"? [Aside from also happening to be a noun. God English is
complicated!]