POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain o national health care? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain o national health care?
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Aug 2009 10:53:26
Message: <4a896ee6$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
>     Why give them valid points when invalid points seem to do the job
> almost as well?

Invalid points do *better*, because there's no rationality behind it. Is it
easier to convince someone their rational beliefs are wrong, or their
religious beliefs?  The point isn't to find problems with the plan. The
point is to prevent the plan from progressing, which is best done by
throwing irrational unanswerable ranting at the planners.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."