POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Computer : Re: New Computer Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Computer
From: Chambers
Date: 16 Aug 2009 13:58:44
Message: <4a8848d4$1@news.povray.org>
Since I'm currently using the onboard video adapter (Radeon 3200, they
call it), I wasn't expecting to play many games until I bought a new
video card.

However, I'm quite impressed by the performance of it.  Company of
Heroes runs fine (with options turned down, of course ;) ), and HL2 ran
well enough that I decided to get Ep 1&2 (they're on sale, and I've
never gotten around to playing them).

Ooh... I should install Civ IV again!  That should run just fine :)

(As if I needed more ways to waste my time ;) )

...Chambers