POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render Failed! : Render Failed! Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Render Failed!
From: Ive
Date: 16 Aug 2009 06:18:14
Message: <4a87dce6$1@news.povray.org>
While rendering a quite complex scene POV-Ray beta33 stopped after 15
hours (and 93% finished) and the only message on the message pane was
"Render failed!". Nothing else.

Hum. This is a bit laconic.

I've already done a lot of test renders with this scene before and it
never made any trouble.
Sorry to be not of much help here but I do not see how to narrow down
the problem, just thought I should mention it. The scene did use
radiosity, scattering media, meshes, hight fields and csg. System is
Windows XP SP3.

-Ive