POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Suggestion: OpenCL : Re: clipka I'll answer you here... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: clipka I'll answer you here...
From: clipka
Date: 15 Aug 2009 17:53:08
Message: <4a872e44$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga schrieb:
>>> was: "are you ABSOLUTELY SURE it won't work...?"
>>
>> No, you didn't even ask a question.
>
> news://news.povray.org:119/4a850da7@news.povray.org, check the last
> paragraph, proves you wrong. Did you liked to be corrected?

Are you actually aware that Chambers and CLipka are two totally
different persons? That there are actually /two/ persons trying to
convince you that OpenCL will get POV-Ray nowhere (with others having
joined in occasionally)?

Maybe you should re-read all the replies you got, and have a look at who
actually wrote them, and what you replied to whom.

And Chambers is right: There wasn't a question to start with. You only
went for a more questioning style some postings into the discussion.