POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition tonational health care? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 14:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition tonational health care?
From: Warp
Date: 15 Aug 2009 04:59:52
Message: <4a867907@news.povray.org>
> I just heard a report on the radio of a millionaire who openly revealed
> that he pays no more than about 3000 EUR a year in taxes, due to tax
> loopholes.

> /That's/ the sort of things that make poorer people /seriously/ jealous.

  On the other hand, how much does he contribute to the country's economy?
Maybe he *spends* more, while paying less taxes, and thus keeps cash
circulating and jobs running?

  If this *one* person would pay a very high percentage in taxes, exactly
how many people would benefit from that? Would the benefit be large than
him spending the same money?

--
                                                          - Warp