POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rendering edges : Re: rendering edges Server Time
6 Oct 2024 02:07:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering edges
From: Chris B
Date: 14 Aug 2009 10:58:07
Message: <4a857b7f$1@news.povray.org>
"Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4a856c494068d214e3f0b2880@news.povray.org...

> Thanks For this very well explained tip on faceless edges in obj format.
> Although I'm using Blend2Pov instead of the Obj export, the problem seems
> to be
> much more simple: after checking up again, what I had copied was another
> mesh
> of the scene. The faceless mesh didn't get  exported at all.

Ah ok! So my second guess was wrong too then :-)

I didn't know about Blend2Pov. That looks like a very interesting project.
It looks as though it will generate more than just mesh2 objects, but I
didn't find anything describing what it does with Blender edges that don't
form part of a face. Is there a document somewhere to describe what it
generates?

Regards,
Chris B.