POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : n_to_national_healt =?ISO-8 : Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition tonational health care? Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can anyone explain America's opposition tonational health care?
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 14 Aug 2009 09:47:11
Message: <4a856adf$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/14/09 02:49, Warp wrote:
>    I find it rather amusing that you think that "capitalism caused the
> economic crisis", when it was capitalism that caused the economic growth
> in the first place. The "economic crisis" is only a recession in relation

	The two are not contradictory. And let's not forget that interference
with capitalism is playing a big role in getting out of the mess that
capitalism created - although no doubt many will dispute that.

--
Doctor to patient: Although it's nothing serious, let's keep an eye on
it to make sure it doesn't turn into a major lawsuit.